Post???

I had a post all ready to go here today. I had checked all my facts. Took a look at the spelling and punctuation. The only thing I had to do was stick the disc in and post. I come home from work and see that President Bush has taken responsibility for the response time of the feds.

Well, that shoots the crap out of my post. No sense in doing it now. The whole freaking thing is a waste now!!! The disc is now a dog toy. You would think the least the president would do is send me an e-mail and let me know what he is doing.

I'm just kidding.. Here is what the President said..:

"Katrina exposed serious problems in our response capability at all levels of government….And to the extent that the federal government didn't fully do its job right, I take responsibility. I want to know what went right and what went wrong,"
"I'm not going to defend the process going in, but I am going to defend the people who are on the front line of saving lives," he added. "I also want people in America to understand how hard people are working to save lives down there in not only New Orleans, but surrounding parishes and along the Gulf Coast."

So now, to fill the rest of this space I have…


Continental Drift Update…

As you know, the United States is still drifting across the Pacific Ocean and will SLAM into Russia and China. This will happen in 999,999,999 million years and 349 days. We want everyone to have enough time to prepare.


What can I do to help??

You can start by saving newspapers. As I understand it. Those people in China have a lot of stuff that can break. (fine china dishes, china shops, those fancy Chinese bowls that no one knows what to do with, etc) Wouldn't it be nice if we headed over there now and started wrapping things in newspaper!

Also save your old tires. Truck tires, car tires. We can place them along the West Coast to help ease the BUMP when we hit Russia. Bring your maggot infested old tires to: Ted Turners Buffalo Farm. I don't think Mr Turner has sold any of those Buffalo Burgers. "Hey Ted… Liberals don't eat meat." So Ted Turner has plenty of room on his ranch for your old tires.

So.. If we all do our part. Don't worry if your part is not as big as the next person's part. For it is when you take all of the parts, not just one part, but all of the parts with part and the other parts and stick them at Ted Turners Buffalo Farm. Then we all will see the parts together… Thank You!…AR…