Cindy Sheehan

This is a sad situation. I could not even begin to know what it would be like to lose a son in a war. Especially if you do not believe in that war. I do not blame her for what she is doing. In America, she has every right to protest even if she is being induced by Michael Moore and she change her story, that doesn''t matter to me.

I feel that when you make the decision to run for president and if you feel you must send soldiers into battle, this is something you may have to deal with.

I have heard that Cindy Sheehan is considering moving the protesters, which now are about 100 people, closer to the president''s door. This of course would be illegal. It doesn''t matter who is the president, George Bush or Bill Clinton, you can not march up to the president''s front door. I fear this will cause the Secret Service to react. I hate to see this get even worse then it already has.Cindy Sheehan has made her thoughts known. Very well I might add. But if she bolts across the Secret Service line and starts a riot, I would begin to wonder if this WAS more of a publicity stunt and less about honoring Casey''s memory.

Casey did enlist in the military. His wish was he wanted to be a military chaplain. Casey volunteered for this dangerous mission. To rescue wounded soldiers. 20 went out, 13 came back. He gave his life for America. Casey has done more for this country than I ever have…AR….