Modern America and Religion

Modern America and Religion

Photobucket

This Easter weekend, I wanted to revisit a topic that I talked about last year. “How is religion holding up in this modern world?”

Do people “persecute” the modern believer?

Photobucket

Do you feel ashamed to tell people that you believe in God?

Are you torn between religion and science?

I try and tackle these and other topics in my editorial called: “Religion in Modern America.”

Photobucket

I have several ways in which you can view this editorial:

(One) You can read the editorial by clicking the link below.

Click here to READ my editorial on “Religion in Modern America”

(Two) The Audio File- I will read the editorial for you, and you are free to do other things, or even visit other sites while the audio file plays (NOTE- open a new window to view other sites.) Below, you will see a link, (or some of you will already see an audio player) just click the link and you will be taken to my audio player. When you see the audio player, just click play button (black triangle) next to the file called: “Audio File number 2- Religion in Modern America.” The audio file will begin to play and you can adjust the volume to your liking, also you can head to other sites in a new window.



(Or, you could do both. Listen to me read the editorial while following along with me and the written word. You can see how many mistakes I make.)

(Three) you could skip all of that and just tell me how you feel about religion in the modern world, in the comment section below, and we will talk about it.

Hey, I try my best to provide you with an easy way to read, or hear, (or SKIP reading and hearing) my editorials.

I hope all of you will have a GREAT Easter weekend.

Photobucket

(Note) If you skipped reading or hearing my editorial, (shame on you) however, you are still welcome to comment; here are the basic questions I cover:

Do people “persecute” the modern believer?

Do you feel ashamed to tell people that you believe in God?

Are you torn between religion and science?

Thanks for reading

The Angry Republic