White Phosphorus



FALLUJAH 2004: White phosphorous rounds, used for decades by gunners, lit up the night sky in last year's pitched battle.REUTERS TV

I am, and have always been a civilian. I have an excuse for not knowing what White Phosphorus was. This story came out of nowhere for me and I had to take a crash course on the stuff.

I have seen a post where liberals, who have served in the military, claim to know all about this stuff. They learned about it while they were in the military. They talked about how horrible WP is and how we shouldn't be using it.

I have some questions..

"Why didn't you do something about White Phosphorus way back then?" When you first heard about it. "Why now?" If you are that concerned.. Why did you wait until now?

Don't try and say you didn't know the military was still using it. I never heard about White Phosphorus until this story broke. It only took me several minutes to find information about how and why the US military uses it. You are suppose to be the anti-war = "Goodie-guys." Why didn't you do something? Why didn't you write your congressmen. Do editorials in the paper. Make people aware.

Were you upset when it was used as a smoke screen during the Clinton years? The military has used WP for decades.

The answer is very obvious.. Because no liberal reporter told you democrats to be angry during the Clinton years when White Phosphorus was used as a smoke screen. But now.. A liberal reporter did a story, which sparked a brain cell and now you are concerned.

So now we will attack the military for using WP, to get at President Bush.

People… I'm getting really tired of these "Butt-heads." (We call them Butt-heads because everything they say is punctuated with- BUT.) They say things like: "I support the troops BUT, I do not support the war." The Butt-heads say: I love America, BUT, I don't like what it stands for today." Or how about the ever popular.. Liberal Motto: "I love the military, BUT, they are using WP and torturing POW's, and causing the terrorists to hate America." You just start getting sick of freaking Butt-heads.

You do realize that Saddam's defense, in his upcoming trial, will have many shared ideas you stupid liberals are pointing out. They are probably taping CNN right now to play it in court. Saddam's defence will be that this was an illegal war. (LIE) That Bush lied. (Another Lie) That the Americans used WP. (WP is not an illegal weapon) That they tortured prisoners. All the stuff that you people are helping to come to light.

I am beginning to believe our biggest enemy isn't in a Middle Eastern Desert. The enemy is right here in America. It is the party that is out of power. They are so desperate to regain power, they are willing to aid the enemy….Biff…