Get Angry!

Now you can "Get Angry!"

Want to yell at The Angry Republican and typing words in a comment just will not do it?

Now you can yell directly at me…

1(814)282-9509

This number connects you to The Angry Republican.



Note…

We are not selling anything!! This site is free. So is the phone service. HOWEVER, this is not one of those fancy 1-800 numbers. It is not a toll-free call. You may get hit with a long distance charge, (Depending on your phone service.) We are not charging you a thing. We do not use your number for anything.

If I am out working my ass off, you will get a pre-recorded message telling you about stuff I'm working on. You can leave a message if you would like to. Sometimes, a living-breathing human being will answer the phone.

Thanks to everybody who has visited The Angry Republican! I sure am thankful for the comments…Biff…